Our sixth blogger in this 5 QUESTIONS post series is a Guy named Sai. He is one of the main Guys from the website, The Guy's Perspective. I visit this blog quite often.
The Guy's Perspective explores relationships from the Guy's point of view. They write articles, informative essays, humorous scripts, ad copy and give great advice when they are asked questions on relationship problems and curiosities. They're the ones to turn to for an honest response. They also do podcasts and more.
* What are your views on our current conflicts in the Middle East?
I'm saddened by it. Sometimes I wonder what the hell we're really doing over there. I just wish the best for our troops.
* What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done on a first date?
Had a big ole piece of salad in my teeth.
* What advice would you give to a guy going out, for the first time, with someone he met online who didn't give an accurate picture of herself? In fact, it turns out she looks like the Hunchback From Notre Dame, only she has strange, suspicious sores all over her body, as well. Plus, she stinks of cabbage.
Anyone that is deceptive about anything deserves whatever they get. That's just not cool. So when she approaches, even if you are the only one in the joint, pretend you are not you. And stick to your story. Then get out of there fast!
* You're not married or dating anyone. You are granted a wish from a Genie that allows you to boink/screw or pork any two actresses who are ready to pounce on you and have their merry way. Which two would you pick? And how long would it take until you had a stroke or collapse from exertion?
I'm about to collapse just thinking about it. Meghan Fox and Jessica Alba. Maybe the girl from 24 too. There are too many to name! I wouldn't have a stroke or collapse. I'd more likely be snoring after a few minutes.
* Please finish this sentence: Old Abe grabbed his pitchfork_______
....and danced the night away!
Thanks, Sai, for your participation in 5 QUESTIONS.